Barbour International Lockseam Casual Jacket
The Men’s Barbour International Lockseam Casual Jacket takes inspiration from the traditional Barbour International Original A7 Biker Jacket making for a casual and versatile everyday choice of outerwear. This jacket is also part of the ‘Ride To The Sun’ collection and features many traditional aspects of motorcycle jackets in a modern design.
The Lockseam Casual blends the brand’s iconic motorcycling styling with a lightweight yet rugged fabric that’s perfect for the summer months with that vintage and relaxed aesthetic. Crafted from a polyester, cotton and polyamide blend, this jacket boasts many of the typical motorcycling features, such as the four large pockets on the front, along with the nicely shaped, stand up collar. The shoulders feature 2” boxed quilting patches offering that contemporary look and feel, as well as a full-length full front zip and studded storm flap to keep the cold temperatures at bay.
Two studded side adjusters fit around the middle of the jacket for a more tailored fit and so you can adapt the jacket to your preferred look. The Lockseam Jacket is comfortable and warm due to the clever mixture of materials, as well as durable and strong so this really is a jacket that can be worn in any season. The jacket is finished with the Barbour International branding on the wearers left sleeve for that touch of authenticity and quality.
- 45% Polyester, 39% Cotton. 16% Polyamide outer
- Unlined garment with bound inner seams
- 2" boxed quilted shoulder patches
- Wash at 30°C
- Back length: 28-32in / 71-81cm
When you shop with us, our secure server encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card information. We use SagePay which is an industry leader in secure internet transactions. SagePay are used by thousands of other UK businesses for transaction security.
All transaction information passed between our website and the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and all messages from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on the SagePay system, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data they hold is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
SagePay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
No individuals within our company or SagePay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Their systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your card information is secure even from their own employees because the systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
My Country City Style purchases can only currently be delivered to UK addresses.
We offer the following delivery options:
- Standard Delivery £6.95 on all orders – Taking 2 to 3 working days
- Items ordered will be posted the next working day. Please allow extra time for deliveries during peak times and to remote areas of the United Kingdom. If you require urgent delivery of your order please contact us to discuss this.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS - DELIVERIES MAY NOW TAKE UP TO 14 DAYS TO ARRIVE
We have a 28-day returns period for full price stock. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, please return your item undamaged and unused "as new" condition (item must have original tags) within 28 days of the receipt and we will refund you the item purchase price. All products must be returned in the original packaging, in the condition they were received, unworn and with all tags attached. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.
Last Delivery dates for Christmas delivery
Standard UK Delivery - orders must be received by 3pm - Tuesday 17th December 2019.
Orders placed after 3pm on Friday 20th December may not be despatched until Saturday 28th December.
Discounted or sale items must be returned within 7 days of receipt in order to obtain a refund.
- Place the item back into its original packaging.
- Cut out the returns address (at the top of the returns sheet) and place it on the outer delivery packaging.
- Fill in the returns sheet provided and include this with your item and any paperwork sent in the original packaging. Please remember to indicate the reason for return on the returns sheet. Returns information is very important to us to ensure we offer the best customer experience.
- Please obtain a proof of posting from the Post Office when you return your parcel.
- If you have lost the returns sheet, no problem, contact our team and they will assist you. email@example.com
- The original delivery charge will only be refunded if all items from the original order are returned.
Unfortunately we’re unable to offer exchanges. Please return the item for a full refund and place a new order.
Faulty and incorrect items received
If the item you received is faulty or if you have received an incorrect item to which you ordered, please use the same returns method as described above. Please mark the return reason as damaged for faulty items and not as described for items that were not correct as per your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for the contract of your sale.
Barbour Partner Store
7-11 St Werburgh St,